Thank you for your interest in ICSW 2017!
Register now by clicking here.
Your ICSW 2017 registration fee includes:
1. Access to all ICSW 2017 events
- 4 December: CIVICUS Youth Assembly (for participants 30 and under); Opening Ceremony
- 5-6 December: Concurrent Event Sessions led by ICSW 2017 event partners; Civil Society Festival
- 7 December: CIVICUS World Assembly and the Nelson Mandela-Graça Machel Innovation Awards Ceremony; Closing Ceremony
2. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks for the entire duration of ICSW 2017
3. Local (Suva) transportation
4. Subsidised accommodation at University of the South Pacific (inclusive of breakfast)
|Standard Registration||For all ICSW 2017 delegates||$250|
|Member Registration||For CIVICUS voting members*, PIANGO members||$220|
|Group Registration||For groups of five or more, 5th registration is free**||TBD|
|Daily Registration||For local civil society actors residing in Fiji||$50 (5-6 Dec***)|
|Sponsored Registration||For delegates supported by event partners||N/A|
**Only applies to groups of the same registration type (i.e. Standard or Member). If you are registering a group of mixed registration types, all delegates will need to choose Standard Registration.
***Inclusive of Youth Assembly, 4 December, for Fijian residents 30 years of age and under
Registration payments can be made via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer/direct deposit.
For detailed information on the meeting location, including flights, accommodation and health and safety considerations, please click here.
ICSW 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your participation is confirmed once the registration form is completed and validated, and full payment of the corresponding registration fee is received.
- If you have not selected the appropriate registration category, the organisers will contact you by email to make the necessary correction and confirm the necessary fee.
Visit the following websites to verify whether you require a visitor’s permit and how to apply for it:http://www.immigration.gov.fj/travel-requirements/visa-exempted-countries
The ICSW team will facilitate your visa application only after your registration has been finalised through the validation of your registration and payment of corresponding registration fee. You will then receive an invitation letter, further documentation and support essential for your visa application.